COVID-19 Care Plan
We at Buist Motor Products Ltd. value the safety of all our customers and employees therefore, with increasing concerns regarding COVID-19, we'd like to share with you the precautionary steps we have and will be taking to help us all remain healthy.
We are monitoring the recommendations of Health Canada and Alberta Health Services and remaining informed about how we should respond as a business where people gather.
We will keep you up to date on changes via email, our websites and our social media channels. We take a great deal of pride to ensure our dealerships are clean and tidy. That said, we have increased the frequency of our cleaning and are taking some additional cleaning steps at this time to further sanitize our space.
What We're Doing:
- Increasing the frequency of sanitizing our dealerships, washrooms, toilets, and all common areas. This includes wiping down surfaces, door handles, railings, etc with disinfectant.
- Removed magazines, cups and glasses in common areas
- Providing hand sanitizer at our front desk while supplies are available.
- Internal staff policy to continuously wipe down surfaces, sales demonstrators, service loaners and common spaces
- Practicing "social distancing" by maintaining safe proximity with other people in the dealership
What We're Asking You To Do:
- If you have returned from travel recently, given the advisories, we recommend that you reschedule your visit or call us for alternative options.
- If you are feeling at all unwell, please contact us to arrange for alternate arrangements.
- Thoroughly wash your hands with soap for at least 30 seconds, frequently throughout the day.
- Upon arrival, use hand sanitizer and/or wash your hands with soap.
- As much as possible, avoid touching your mouth, nose, and eyes.
- Cover up when sneezing or coughing. Please do it into a tissue or your elbow.
- Make healthy lifestyle choices to keep your immune system strong.
- Follow Health Canada guidelines if you have been travelling.
We continue to make your health and safety a top priority and follow best practices recommended by the Government of Canada.